2018 Rand McNally Large Scale Road Atlas (Rand McNally Large Scale Road Atlas U. S. A.)
Author: Rand McNally
Brand: Rand McNally
- Updated atlas contains maps of every U.S. state.
- Each map is 35 percent larger than the average atlas version.
- Features over 350 detailed city insets, national park maps and a comprehensive, unabridged index.
- Road construction projects and updates are located conveniently above each map.
- Mileage chart shows distances and driving times between 77 North American cities and national parks.
Number Of Pages: 264
Give road-weary eyes a break with this spiral-bound Large Scale edition featuring all the accuracy you've come to expect from Rand McNally, only bigger. Updated atlas contains maps of every U.S. state that are 35% larger than the standard atlas version plus over 350 detailed city inset and national park maps and a comprehensive, unabridged index. Road construction and conditions contact information for every state conveniently located above the maps. Contains mileage chart showing distances between 77 North American cities and national parks with driving times map. Tough spiral binding allows the book to lay open easily.
Best of the Road® - Our editor's favorite road trips from our Best of the Road® collection follows scenic routes along stretches of coastline, both east and west, to forests mountains, and prairies; and through small towns and big cities. For a weekend or a week there's something for everyone.
Tell Rand! As much as we work to keep our atlases up to date, conditions change quickly and new construction projects begin frequently. If you know of something we haven't captured in our atlas, let us know at randmcnally.com/tellrand.
Tourism websites and phone numbers for every U.S. state and Canadian province on map pages
Dimensions: 10.375" x 15.375"
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details