Ancel Ad310 Classic Enhanced Universal Obd Ii Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader Can Diagnostic Scan Tool - Black
- Classic design, fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310, The up/down button for scrolling the menu. The Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu. Three Years Warranty Guarantee. ty Guarantee. DEAR CUSTOMERS: WE GOT MANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS FROM OUR COMPETITORS ON THIS LISTING RECENTLY, PLEASE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, WE'LL REPORT THIS ISSUE TO AMAZON TO RESOLVE IT ASAP.
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Warranty: The ANCEL AD310 OBDII SCANNER is warrantied for a period fo 3 years from date of purchase when purchased from JOYSCAN or authorized reseller, much longer than other brands because we have full confidence in our products and all have been tested before we send out. The ONLY thing is this scan tool may not work on some special cars without OBD2 protocol; It depends on what's installed on the OBDII system by the manufacturer, it's not meaning that you received a defective product, just the compatibility problems. So please do not select "defective" inadvertently if you believe it really is, you can contact us first if you're not sure about it.
ANCEL® AD310 Scanner works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles（MUST BE OBDII PROTOCOL). Many scan tools claim to work on all vehicles but have problem with some protocols. Ours doesn't, ours work on ALL protocols! It's a powerful, affordable, easiest to operate and scan much faster than any Bluetooth OBD2 scanners.
The major function of this scanner is detecting the Engine System, read and clear the error codes. Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. You have the menu to read error codes and erase error codes. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light, you can use this AD310 to read the error code, find out what the problem is, and perhaps fix it. Even if you take it to someone else for repair, you will know ahead of time the error your car is having. Save money and time!
Note that the AD310 scanner may not work on some special cars without OBD2 protocol; It depends on what's installed on the OBDII system by the manufacturer. Please check your car and don't hesitate to contact us first if have any questions. We're here and ready to help!
Reads hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
Turns off check Engine light, clear codes and reset monitor
Reads live data stream
View freeze frame data, I/M monitor readiness test
Retrieves vehicle information
Supports CAN (controller Area Network) and ALL other OBD II protocols
Built-in OBD II Fault code lookup library
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating temperature: 32 to 140 °F
Storage temperature: -4 to 158 °F
External power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Product weight: 300g
1 x AD310 Scanner main unit
1 x User's Manual
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details