Us Wildflower Seed Balls- Native To Your State, 20 Bulk Seed Bombs (California)
- NATIVE TO YOUR STATE: We select from over 80 species of sustainably harvested US native wildflower seeds.
- POLLINATOR FRIENDLY: Great for attracting bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free
- SCIENTIFICALLY DEVELOPED SOIL: pH-balanced blend of compost, minerals, and beneficial microbiota
- EFFORTLESS & ENJOYABLE GARDENING: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients for optimal germination and growth
Attract bees, butterflies, and birds with Stiff Goldenrod. We select 4-6 species of wildflowers native to your state. And...we always include a milkweed to support the Monarch Butterfly! Seed balls contain some Fall planting species and some Spring-planting species, so you can garden throughout the year.
Plant outdoors by pressing half-way into bare soil.Seeds will germinate when conditions are optimal. In good conditions, flowers appear the first and second year.
• Includes at least three perennial species
• Native to your state according to the Biota of North America Program Database.
• full sun to part shade and tolerates a wide variety of soils.
• Moderate Water Requirement
• Sow Spring of Fall, 12-24 inches apart
• Zone 1-11
ABOUT SEED BALLS
Seed balls (seed bombs) are 1/2-inch balls of dried soil and seeds. Essentially, they are pre-planted seeds. They are great for no-till gardening and beautifying neglected landscapes. Sow by pressing the seed ball halfway into the surrounding soil. Plant in habitats in need of biodiversity. Non-GMO. Pesticide free.
A seed ball protects seeds from erosion, foraging, and harsh conditions. This protective property often results in slower germination rates. Please be patient with your seed balls. Placed in the appropriate soil and climate, they will grow.
Grow seed balls risk free. If you are not satisfied, we will refund or replace the products that disappointed you. Why? Because we want to grow a greener, more biodiverse planet, and we want you to plant more native wildflowers and tasty vegetables. Warranty excludes custom orders and discounted overstock.
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details